Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CRAP, I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

All this time i have had a blog and I hadn't been tagged once. I even avoided commenting on them so that I wouldn't be tag but thanks to my dear cousin Camie, I HAVE NOW BEEN TAGGED. here are the rules i guess...

Here's how you play: Once you've been 'tagged', you have to write a blog of 7 weird / random facts/ habits/goals about yourself. At the end choose 6 people to be tagged, listing their names. You can't tag the person who tagged you, since you can't tag me back - let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.

1. You know when you are sitting at home during the day and you turn the TV on and the only thing that is on are the Judge shows? YEAH, I like those! i could sit in front of the TV for hours and be entertained by them.

2. I am OBSESSED about the CW TV show ONE TREE HILL! I could probably tell you all about each one of them and tell you about their personalities like they are my best friends. Every Monday, i am sitting in front of that television just waiting for what the next episode has to hold. pathetic, but true.

3. I secretly love to write. I don't ever share it because I feel retarded but if you ask my sister, she thinks I'm really good.

4. I have had a warrant out for my arrest. Yes, It is true! The story: Last summer, I got pulled over up on heber city going 10 over the speed limit. it was right after the city when its 55 but should be 65 and there is nothing around and i thought that it was 65. anyway, i guess I forgot to pay that. I got a letter in the mail saying that i had a warrant. of course i took care of it right away. ha ha

5. I have this weird thing that when i hear about a serial killer, I want to know more than just the story you hear on the news or the radio. I want to know everything, behind the scenes. For some reason, I am so intrigued.

6. My favorite thing to learn about in history when i was in high school was the holocaust. mostly about all the terrible things that they would do to the people and if there was a diary or anything on a survivor, I loved to listen to what they had to say.

7. I have been offered to sing in a studio and record to see if it would take me anywhere but I don't want to do it because I don't really want my life to be that way.

ok, i tag Mandy Brooks, Jenna Story, Deborah Riley, Marci Nielson, Brooke Andreason, Kim Crapo

No comments: