Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!

September 28th was CJ's birthday I i tried to plan out the whole day. of course not everything worked out but I tried. I didnt get very many pictures either so... I am sorry. CJ had to leave for work at a quarter to 7 so I got up really Early, like, 5:45, and got out my new electric griddle that we got as a wedding gift and made CJ breakfast in bed. some of his favorites. brown sugar and honey sausage, Cinnamon french toast with, of course, powdered sugar, and over easy eggs. after he got home from work, we headed to dinner at the village pub. Nana and grandpa got to join us as well as his parents. after dinner we went back to the house and opened presents. He got a lot of things that he just really needed. socks, and white undershirts. he also got some brand new tennis balls from his Nana and grandpa and 2 Frisbees from his sister and mom. I also got him some new cologne. He was almost out of his other stuff. I also made him a card from scratch and I was way proud of myself because it looked cool. Its hard to see it in detail but there is a picture of it. After he opened his presents we had some cheese cake that i had made. Nana and grandpa went home and I took him to the movies. It ended up being a good birthday for him.

CJ and his gifts

The card


This is an edit after the post... CJ has been using his tennis balls. but not for the reason that they are intended... no.... he is using them to learn how to juggle! HA HA. I have the picture to prove it!

2 comments:

Ashley Cook said...

That card looks great! See? You can Scrapbook or something to pass the time! You're great!

The Brooks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!! it looks like you guys had a great time!!