Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wedding!

It has been such a long long time since i have updated anything on this thing and NOW i can FINALLY sit down, write/type a few things and post WEDDING PICTURES!!!! YAY! Its about time.... right? Ok... soo..... to start out, The rehersal and the rehersal dinner went well. Thanks to Mike and Sue (CJ's Parents) they put together a perfect dinner with our families. The food was amazing (THANK YOU DEBBIE) and the video turned out really good (THANK YOU STU) which we ended up showing at the reception as well. Emma, CJ's cousin watched it about ten times. ha ha ha. she is 6 years old and so dang cute!
So, from the week before the wedding, to the day, we were watching the news and getting on EVERY weather website we could find for hopes of good weather on our wedding day. That week it went from saying that it was going to be really cold and windy, to being too hot. the different websites said different things and i REALLY wasnt sure what to think about it. We did not have a backup place for the wedding so if it rained, ha, it was NOT going to be pretty. The morning of the wedding, it was really windy and a little chilly. I was getting really worried. I didnt know if the table clothes were going to stay on the tables. I headed upstairs to my moms room to start getting ready at about noon. As soon as i stepped out, the wind had stopped and the temperature was up. It was BEAUTIFUL! in fact, it was a little hot. Anyway, the wedding went better than we could EVER imagine and thanks to my parents hard work in the yard for 4 months straight, the reception was amazing as well. It got a little cold at night but it was bareable. it was amazing! I want to say thanks to all of you who were there. It really meant a lot to the both of us to see so many faces! We love you!!!!


Before the wedding, some of the people had fun goffing off. This is Isaac, CJ's good friend. He was a groomsman. What a goof! We love him anyway!!



Also, before the wedding, little did i know that this cute little thing that had pictures hanging on it, fell and broke along with several of the picture frames. I guess there were nieghbors running around, frantic, trying to find some. I am so glad I had no idea!

picture of me getting my dress laced up.


2 of my 5 brothers getting ready.

Me, all ready to go and waiting for the other girls to finish up getting ready!

My ADORABLE little 6 year old brother and ring barier. he was so stinking cute!


CJ with his only brother and Best man! What a GREAT picture!

The poor flower girl was so scared. I was trying to talk to her so that she wouldnt be so scared. but she was so cute in her flower girl dress!!


Poor CJ. everybody was telling him that he couldnt look back so the photographer told him he would get a picture of what he couldn't see.
CJ walking with the Mayor



Mom & Dad Crapo


Mom & Dad McNichols



CJ's friend Isaac and sister Elizabeth


My brother, Landon and friend Sarah


CJ's only Brother, David and best man & My only sister Ashley and Maid of Honor
My brother Hunter, the ring bearer and my cousin Emma, the flower girl
Me and My Dad!
Lighting the unity candle
and finally THE KISS!!!
and pronounced, for the first time, Mr. & Mrs. McNichols
I will show reception pictures in another post because this one is getting long!

2 comments:

The Brooks said...

SO CUTE!!
The wedding looked GORGEOUS!!

Brittany said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! those pics are absolutely gorgeous! i'm sorry i missed it :( love you guys...hope to see you sooooooon! xoxox