Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reception Pictures

I am putting the reception pictures on a different blog because the other one was getting too big. there are a lot of pictures here! i picked my favorites. They are not in order so dont expect that. :) ENJOY!!!

Daddy daughter dance


Getting in the car


First dance



Little did you know... They are a couple.


another shot of the first dance


Awsome picture of the guarder


Isaac and CJ


Heather and I


Um.. yeah! it was funny!


Throwing it to the ladies


And of course, heather got it!





THE car!
Cutting the cake


Our signing book
that was a pain to change back!



The Fooooodddd!!! mmmmm
This is our lovely photographer and friend and i guess he needed to feel like he was included!!!


The cake!
Knife and server. The knife says (CJ & JESS SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2008) and the server says "today i married my best friend)


The center pieces









My sister and maid of honor ashley
My sister In law Elizabeth

CJ and his brother




of course, the boys had to make fun of us girls!



The Shoes!
I love this picture of me and my girls!


The wedding party


My Family
With the parents
My siblings


BOTH families





CJ's siblings
McNichols girls


He looks so happy!!!!
Ok, let me explain!!! we were trying to bussel my dress up and she couldnt find the strings so she was digging for it. it looked funny and everybody started laughing and of course the photographer HAD to get the shot. :) Good times though!!!


My shoes....
With the flower girl


CJ hugging his mom

Isaac and Heather! SO CUTE!


The gang!

Me hugging my dad



4 comments:

The Brooks said...

Your Pictures are gorgeous! Your parent's back yard was amazing and you look absolutely stunning!! well, and CJ looked alright ;) haha! SO CUTE!!!

Jenna said...

Yay! Pictures!! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad to see pictures since I couldn't be there!

Camie Rae said...

Hey! SUPER CUTE! He got some dang good pictures!

Shahny said...

oh gosh Your pictures are ADORABLE!! I love it. Your dress is gorgeous love it too. Just love it!