Thursday, November 13, 2008

last 2 weeks

So just a quick update.
We did nothing for halloween, boring hu?
CJ left for Georgia on the 2nd of November and he gets back tomorrow. It has been the longest 2 weeks of my life.
I went to Utah and visited my family last weekend. I went friday night and got back tuesday night.
I took my extensions out. For those of you who didnt know.... the long hair was strand by strand extensions. I loved them. I loved the long hair and i miss them but i had them in for 6 months and had them moved up 3 other times. It was time to take them out so my hair is short again.
CJ is doing very well in Georgia and, once again, rising way above and beyond the norm.
Thats about it for now. hopefully life will get more interesting in the future.

1 comment:

Shahny said...

Hey girl! That is sucha cute picture of you two. Glad you are doing well :)

My hair is medium and I SO wanna grow it out ... but I know i'll keep cutting it lol How much were your extensions? How long were they?

P.s My blogs on private so email me at angelymedio@msn.com