Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas, New Years, & Girly Moment

Its been a long time since i have updated anything. It has seemed that I have miss placed the cord to my camera so there are no pictures for now. The holidays went great. We spent Christmas morning here in Henderson with CJ's parents, grandparents, & aunt & uncle, Chuck & Terry and opened presents. It was a small Christmas due to the economy and us not having jobs yet, but it was a memorable one. after we did that, we decided last minute that we were going to drive to Salt Lake and surprise my family. we drove a long 7 hours there. the rest of the week, we spent time with both my mom and my dads side of the family, my family, and performed in a talent show. We sang a song with my family and it was the first time that i was able to experience hearing CJ's full on singing voice. He is VERY good at it and can not wait for the future where we sing together more often although he may fight me on this subject. :)
New Years we spent, again, with CJ's grandparents, Parents, and His Uncle Dan. We toasted with martinelli, and celebrated with a kiss.
Other than that, Its been uneventful. I have a lot of pictures and want to post them so I will when i find the cord. I have a feeling it was left in Salt Lake. We go up this weekend so I will look for it then.
Oh, one last thing..... for those of you who DON'T know.... i am obsessed with the TV show one tree hill. The last episode was 5 weeks ago and they had a 5 week break during the holidays. there is a new episode tomorrow night and i CAN NOT wait. Its been on my mind the last couple days and I just have to have my girly moment and get it out...

aaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love one tree hill too!! It is why we are naming our baby girl Payton. We did spell it different though......

The Peacock Family said...

Oh man, I LOVE One Tree Hill as well, so glad to know someone out there feels the same.