Monday, January 5, 2009

Anybody Out There?

So I lost all of my contacts as far as links that i had on my page so if anybody who is reading this, does not see their name on the side of my page so that I can get to your link or if i have spelled your name wrong just leave me a comment. It would be greatly appreciated! love you all and I hope you guys are all having a happy new year.
Also, CJ and I will be up there this weekend. CJ has drill this weekend but I'm free if any of you want to do anything. Let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not over there.... But that doesn't mean that I should be :)

Hope that your new years is splendid!

Camie Rae said...

Hey I just miss your face, that's all!

Stu said...

Doh. Where is Stu? He is not on your list. :)

Shahny said...

i'm there... just spelled wrong :)
Last name: Short
Billy and Shahny