Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A BIT OF FRUSTRATION!!!!

Its been almost 4 months since CJ and I have moved to Nevada. I can not believe how bad the unemployment rate is here. we both thought that we had jobs lined up when we moved here and it turned out not working out. After that not working out, we have sent our resume to countless companies and had several interviews with no luck. Either they decide to downsize instead of hire or we are over qualified or they decide not to hire anybody. It is so frustrating. I don't even know where to begin. If it were not for our in laws, we don't know where we would be right now. They are letting us stay with them for free so we don't have to worry about paying rent. At this point, applying for jobs is confusing. You don't know if you had already applied for that job or not. Ugh.... I have nothing else to say. Only makes it more frustrating.

1 comment:

Andreason said...

I don't know if this company is in nevada, and I don't know anything about this company. But I heard a commercial on the radio today for 'premier mentoring.' Like I said I don't know anything but the fact that they are hiring. I guess just google them and see if you can find their website. Good luck. I know that is so hard!