Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today was my birthday and it was a good 22nd. I got to sleep in till about 11:30 and then woke up to CJ making me breakfast which was really good. I had some french toast. Today was a pretty lazy day. For dinner, CJ and I and my mom and dad in-law went to Joes Crab Shack. I had some delicious crab. When we got home I opened some gifts. CJ's mom got me 2 round brushes (i have been needing one for years for drying my hair) and a little pouch thing to put my hot straighteners and curling irons in. CJ got me new strings for my guitar and Mike put them on. I am so excited to start playing again. For dessert we had pineapple & cherry cobbler with some vanilla Ice cream.... MMMM. and that is the end of my day. It has been a good day and can not believe that I am 22. I swear it was just a year ago that i graduated from high school.
Also, I would like to say that we still have not found jobs but I do want to apologize for my last post for anybody who read it. I was pretty negative.
Sorry, no pictures. I STILL CAN NOT FIND MY CORD! as soon as i find it, i will post my million pictures that i have taken. :) love you all!!!

2 comments:

Camie Rae said...

Happy birthday to you indeed! Ohh, now I want cobbler too...miss you!

Tarah Peacock said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great one. It's crazy how time flies. I swear we were just in accounting together, do you remember that class? Im pretty sure I only passed that class because of you ha ha.