Monday, March 9, 2009

I know its been FOREVER!!!

I know its been a long time since i have posted anything. I have been quite the little slacker! I apologize. although, i got no complaints so I am assuming that nobody really noticed? Anyway, as an update.... CJ GOT A JOB!!! and yes, i am clapping my hands and jumping up and down with joy as I say this as we really needed it! He is working on the private side of the airport. he tows private jets, fuels them, greets the pilots and the people in the jet and helps with bags. I am sure there is more that he does but I am not sure what else there is. He works with my 2 cousins Richard & Michael Olds. He will probably see a lot of famous people as well. only everyone and their dog comes at LEAST once a year. Brad Pitt was here just a few weeks ago. :) Anyway, that is pretty much all the good news I have. I have posted some pictures of some fun times the last month and a half. I guess I will just explain them as I go.

Just me and rose! she didn't want to be anywhere else but on me that day! shes weird sometimes!

Superbowl Weekend, Elizabeth & Jill came to visit. What a special treat it was and thank heavens they got here safe. some pedestrian was walking across I-15. assuming he was highly toxicated and the two just happened to be the ones who had to dodge him. they missed him by inches and they got here safe but BOY, what a scare!!!

on the way to the Frisbee park


and the gang playing Frisbee. i believe this is hole # 2

me throwing my Frisbee.... you can see it in the sky.... kinda looks like a UFO! BUT PURPLE! ha ha

Jill


and they brought bubbles! I was excited!

he he!

Jill and I watching the boys play basketball (mike and cj)

this is the three of us before heading to the strip!

Jill and Elizabeth

our SUPER cool sunglasses!

three of us by the fountain

and the 4 of us! amazing picture! I don't know how CJ got all of us in one picture.

next day watching the super bowl


CJ got to finally go on his ride a long with Richard as the pilot. hes so cute with his head set on!

The airplane

This is our neighborhood! cool!!!!

When we went to drill in February, we got to go out with Elizabeth, David, holly, and kynslie. We went to Wingers and then to a movie. Kynslie is getting so big and so dang cute! he finally walks and is starting to talk. ha ha... here he is with David

and holly!

CJ has been looking online and stuff for people to play tennis with him. this guy randomly emailed him and told him that he wanted to play so he did and I went to go watch my husband do his thing! here he is serving.... you can barely see the ball at the top of the picture.
and getting ready to serve.

Me freezing my toosh off!!!

and CJ trying to COOL off! and lookin good. AS ALWAYS!

SO i am sad that I didn't get pictures of the huge scavenger hunt i sent CJ on for valentines and the ending prize was him coming home to a candle lite dinner. it was so fun. but, i didn't get pictures. MY valentines gift was my fish and frog so let me introduce you to:


Spike and.....

Freckles!


The day after valentines day, we went to go look at a bird that one of sues clients wanted to give to her. we fell in love with him at first sight and told her to get him. it took us a few days to name him but his name is mango! the 2nd day that we had him, he was sitting on the top and he flew down to the bottom. nobody was in the room and the dogs got to him. he was a very lucky bird that i happened to walk in the room to save his life. he lost a tail feather and a few other feathers but otherwise, he was ok! I was his best friend after that. he stopped biting me and drawing blood! ha ha! he does have a squawk from you know where though. he is very loud but we love him!

One day we went bowling with Mike and Richard! Richard had this hat on that we all just had to wear and take pictures!



us at the bowling alley
We were laughing

Richard and mike and their bowling balls

our bowling balls

Afterwards we went to ihop and got some creeps. Micheal and 2 other girls. i cant remember them... lol.... anyway, they didn't have forks so yeah..... picture explains all!

2 weekends ago. CJ and I went camping for the first time together. we got to use all of the camping stuff that we got for our wedding and it was SOOOO much fun. We stayed at boulder beach campground at lake mead. the first night was really cold and windy so we stayed in the tent.


The next day, We decided to drive down the street and go to the marina. as we were walking down the board walk. there were these fish.... ugly fish. and really really big. they are not afraid of you. in fact they will swim right up to you and come to the surface and open their mouth so you will feed them. it was maddness!

Some lady was feeding them and they all went nuts! It was a battle between the fish and the ducks!
The Marina. it was really pretty with all the boats and the mountain. it was cool!

we went to breakfast at the little restaurant there. CJ got his leftovers to go. and we made a face!

after tha marina, we decided to go to the hoover dam. i had never been.
this is a picture of the new freeway that is being built to make it easier to get to arizona. it was so cool!!!!



I have no idea but i heard if you rub their feet, they will give you good luck!

CJ at the dam

and me


And then my camera died so there are no more pictures! but it was a lot of fun! anyway. i think that is all of it. hope you enjoyed and I will try to update more frequently... i think i said that last time though. oh well... love you all!!!!

2 comments:

The Brooks said...

Lovely, lovely pictures my dear!!
I miss you!!

Shahny said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous months! I enjoyed reading it :)