Wednesday, January 28, 2009

digi scrapbooking

So, just something a little new. I am trying to do some digital scrapbooking pages. just for fun, something to do. they are not the best looking but thought i would share a couple that I have done already. If anybody else is doing this, and reads this, and has some pointers or some awesome freebie websites that you know of or ANYTHING, just let me know. I am starting to enjoy it. also, if you are doing it, what program are you using. THANKS GUYS!!!

My sister & I


My Gorgeous cousins

3 comments:

Alyssa Ashley said...

I freaking love this! i can't believe how good we look in those! lol! love and miss you!

Shahny said...

I'm so gonna start digital scrapbooking! I'm so excited!!

CallisterCatch said...

Nice job. Very well done. I hope all is well. When you are in St. George you should give us a call.