Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carvin' pumkins, McNichols Family Pictures, CJ's Birthday, & Halloween

We have made some new friends, Jess & Cody. Its been so much fun to hang out with them. They have a little one year old boy who is so adorable. at the beginning of the month we carved some pumpkins.

Friend Jess with her pumpkin


Creepy face, creepy Knife, poor innocent pumpkin. CJ going Dexter on his pumpkin



This is all too familiar for him... lol. JK


our finished pumpkins




We went to Utah for about a week to see David before he left for Afghanistan and while we were there we got some McNichols family pictures taken.

Picture of CJ and I when we got photos taken. and little Lucas. :) (note: belly stickin' out)


My Favorite photo of the family



CJ's birthday was the 28th. 23 years old and hes beginning to feel a little old. lol. remember when you are so little and you think that 16 is old? Its like that! lol!

CJ opening his gift bag. Happy 23rd!

His favorite treat from his dad And I love this picture of our little fur ball. She is the sweetest thing in the world and couldn't have a cuter personality! She didn't want to be anywhere but on CJ's lap. I snapped a picture and turned out perfect! She thinks shes gunna get some cheez-its. ha ha


Birthday candles!


We got invited to hang out with Jess and Cody and some friends that were in town for Halloween. They had never been here before so we went to the strip. I had to pull together some last minute costumes but they turned out great.

Zombies!

Our friends Jess & Cody! She made a really cute vampire! He was a good 80's rocker as well... but was a little scary! ha ha!

CJ in full costume

Me in full costume. I got asked quite a few times if my belly was real, CJ was afraid somebody was going to come up and just hit it. But it went well. lol.

I couldn't help but put this one on here. This guy was on stilts and was so creepy! but Oh so fun! The costumes that run around on the strip are so crazy to look at. I have no idea what this guy was but was fun!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Those zombie costumes are great!

Brittany said...

I can't even freaking tell you how excited I am to see you next week! I miss you soooo much! And I can't wait to rub that belly hahaha Your page looks awesome! You'll have to give me a lesson on how to do stuff cuz my page looks pathetic haha love you girl and I can't wait to see you!

xoxox
Brit