Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 weeks to go...

We are coming along! 5 Weeks to go and I would be more than happy for our little bundle of joy to come sooner rather than later. My poor ribs may not survive much longer! I live with my wheat sack. It seems to be the only thing that relieves the pain.

We spent 2 weeks in Utah starting the Monday before Thanksgiving. It was fun to be able to see friends and family that we don't get to see all the time. It was sort of my last hooray before I have Lucas. before I left my mom said... "OKAY... SEE YOU AT BABY TIME!" while clapping her hands! (omg.... its already almost here!!!) Labor thoughts have officially sinked in! I know a million women go thru it every day and survive... BUT... When it comes to me and pain... we don't mix! We are not friends! At the same time, I just want to get it over with.

In those 2 weeks my little sister has discovered that she is no longer going on a mission which she was supposed to leave for December 16th, but instead, she is getting married! YAY! how exciting! and completely unexpected! But she is so happy!! I would say that we are going to be having a VERY big 2010! baby, wedding, my brother Landon leaving on a mission, other brother getting baptized. FUN UPCOMING YEAR!



We got an amazing deal on a dresser/changing table! We got it all set up last night and our room ALMOST ready. There are still a few things left to do. Getting the television out, and a rocking chair of some sort, in. other than that, for the most part. I think we are just about there. There are a few things that we still need but... its a slow process.

While we were in Utah, My cousin, Stuart, took some maternity pictures of me at 33 weeks. I love em! They really worked just the way I wanted them to.


That's all I have for now! We will, for sure, keep you all posted. We love you and thank you for everybodys love and support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!! It's time for a baby! Yay for only a few weeks left!

Tyler and Sheena said...

How exciting for Ashley. Tell her congrats for us. And, how crazy that Landon is going on a mission. Exciting stuff. Can't wait to see baby pics. Don't worry about the pain either. Just get that epidural and life will be FAB-U-LOUS!

progress lighting said...

Cute pictures!