Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lucas & House

Life comes at you way to fast. Especially when you are starting a new family and buying house and all that exciting grown up stuff. I guess its time to update. I say every time that I'm going to try to update more and be better at it. I am not so sure I can keep up on all my promises. This Year so far as been INSANE. Lucas was born December 31st, 2009. at 12:51 P.M. He couldn't wait another 11 hours I guess. but we were so happy to have him finally hear. Pregnancy was getting harder and harder. he was a healthy 5 pound 6 ounce baby. He has been such a joy. Just yesterday he started giggling. I got it on video on my iPhone and I am not really sure how to post it yet on here. I will have to figure it out. my brother left in February and my sister got married on March 18th. and CJ and I moved into the house we bought March 25th. baby's, missions, weddings, buying houses, ALL IN 3 MONTHS.... crazy! I will have to post pictures of the house and Lucas and all that fun stuff. Its hard to blog about all the details when its been so long so I guess we can consider this my update. I'll try again in a week and post pictures and videos. :D SORRY BRI!!! We need to get family photo's taken too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holla! Special shout out to me!

I just want to see your pictures and updates! I am not with the Facebook updates!

David said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-memilih-maskapai-penerbangan-yang-aman/